Seniors honored during school week
With the end of the school year right around the corner, the Red Wing High School student council will be honoring seniors the week of May 21-25 with a different activity or treat each day.
• Monday (May 21): Doughnuts before school in the cafeteria for seniors;
• Tuesday (May 22): Ice cream sundaes in the cafeteria during the advisory hour;
• Wednesday (May 23): "Dress like my future self" day;
• Thursday (May 24): A picnic lunch during the senior retreat;
• Friday (May 25): SOAR rally and half day of school.