NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025, 580.04
DATE: May 16, 2018
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT
AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
YOU ARE NOTIFIED, that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: March 2, 2006
2. Mortgagor: Erik L. Tri and Christine K. Tri, husband and wife
3. Mortgagee: Bank of Zumbrota
4. Recording Information: Recorded on March 8, 2006 as Document Number A-530126 in the Office of the County Recorder of Goodhue County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: None.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 55.295.0080
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: That part of Lot two (2) of L.F. Hubbard's Subdivision of Blocks one (1), two (2) and three (3) of Spates & Co's Outlots to Red Wing, described as follows:
Commencing at the Northwesterly corner of said Lot two (2) for place of beginning; thence run South 63 1/2 degrees East along the Southerly line of Bush Street 58 feet; thence run South 25 degrees 53 minutes West 117 1/2 feet to an iron monument; thence run North 64 degrees 35 minutes West 44 feet to an iron monument on the Westerly line of said Lot two at a point half way between Bush and South Park Streets measured along Westerly line of said Lot two (2); thence run Northerly along Westerly line of said Lot two (2), 119 1/2 feet to place of beginning.
Goodhue County, Minnesota.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 1536 Bush Street, Red Wing, MN 55066
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. Sec. 58.02, subd. 30. The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. Sec. 58.02 is: Bank of Zumbrota
10.If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. Sec. 58.02 is: Bank of Zumbrota
11.The requisites of Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12.The original principal amount
secured by the Mortgage was: $132,000.00.
13.At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $109,584.49.
14.Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Goodhue County, Minnesota, at public auction as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
PLACE OF SALE: Goodhue County Sheriff's Office, Lobby of Law Enforcement Center, 430 W 6th St, Red Wing, MN 55066
15.The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16.Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on: January 11, 2019. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES SECTION 582.032 DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN 5 UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED FOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee:
Bank of Zumbrota
Name and address of Attorney
Matt C. Rockne #240527
Rockne Law Office
385 Main St S
PO Box 7
Zumbrota, MN 55992
PURSUANT TO THE FAIR DEBT
COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT, YOU ARE ADVISED THAT THIS OFFICE IS DEEMED TO BE A DEBT COLLECTOR. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
THIS NOTICE IS REQUIRED BY THE PROVISIONS OF THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT AND DOES NOT IMPLY THAT WE ARE
ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT MONEY FROM ANYONE WHO HAS
DISCHARGED THE DEBT UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES
05/23/18 - 06/27/18