Date: November 29, 2017
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. The Mortgagors are Robert R. Eggenberger and Erica L. Eggenberger, a married couple.
2. The Mortgagee is Foresight Bank, a corporation under the laws of the State of Minnesota.
3. The Mortgage is dated July 7, 2015, and was recorded in the office of the County Recorder of Wabasha County, Minnesota, on July 10, 2015, as Document Number A319961, and in the office of the County Recorder of Goodhue County, Minnesota, on August 6, 2015, as Document No. A-624163.
4. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
5. The tax parcel identification numbers of the mortgaged premises are 22.00503.00 (Wabasha County) and 55.370.0100 (Goodhue County).
6. The legal descriptions of the mortgaged premises are:
The Northeasterly 1/2 or Rear 1/2 of Lots 6 and 7, Block 39, being a tract fronting on Doughty Street, City of Lake City, Wabasha County, Minnesota.
Lot 9, Block 1 of McSorley's Addition to Red Wing, except the Northeasterly 18 feet thereof, Goodhue County, Minnesota.
7. The physical street addresses, cities, and zip codes of the mortgaged premises are 318 Doughty Street, Lake City, Minnesota 55041 (Wabasha County), and 749 Plum Street, Red Wing, Minnesota 55066 (Goodhue County).
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
8. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent as defined by the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing Act. The name of the residential mortgage
servicer and the lender or broker, as defined by this Act, is Foresight Bank.
9. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined by the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing Act, is Foresight Bank.
10. The requisites for foreclosure under the Minnesota Statutes on foreclosure by advertisement have been satisfied.
11. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $77,500.00.
12. At the date of this Notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes (if any) paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is $79,107.50.
13. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the Sheriff of Wabasha County, Minnesota, will sell the mortgaged premises at public auction on January 31, 2018 at 10:00 AM, at the Wabasha County Sheriff's Office, Wabasha County Courthouse, 848 17th Street East, in the City of Wabasha, Minnesota 55981.
14. The time allowed by law for redemption by the Mortgagors or the personal representatives or assigns of the Mortgagors is six months after the date of sale.
15. If the real estate is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, the time to vacate the property if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes, section 580.30, or if the property is not redeemed under Minnesota Statutes, section 580.23, is 11:59 p.m. on July 31, 2018.
16. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAYBE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDERMINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROMA DEBT COLLECTOR. WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
FORESIGHT BANK, Mortgagee
DUNLAP & SEEGER, P.A.
Paul W. Bücher
Attorney Registration No. 123237
Attorneys for Mortgagee
30 3rd Street SE, Suite 400
Post Office Box 549
Rochester, Minnesota 55903-0549 Telephone: (507) 288-9111