Faces, faces, faces
Starting with the March 22 print edition, the Red Wing Republican Eagle published the first installment of Faces A to Z. The series will feature stories, history lessons and question-and-answer columns.
You will find familiar faces and fresh faces. You will find stories that make you laugh and make you think. You also might learn a thing or two about people you thought you knew.
Stories and online-exclusive Q&As will be continually added here.
Look for the next two installments in the March 29 and April 5 print editions.
If you’re inspired to see your face among them, answer five or so of the questions below and send them with your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll add you to Faces A to Z.
- Where do you work and what do you love most about your job?
- What’s your favorite spot in Red Wing? Share what makes it special.
- If you could spend an hour with any person from local history, who would it be and what would you talk about?
- What’s your favorite food, book or movie?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- Describe a typical day in the life of you ...
- What’s your favorite local tradition or event?
- Who is your hero?
- What’s your all-time favorite song?
And remember, there’s much more to a face than a name … whether it starts with an A, a Z or any letter in between.