NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Minn. Stat. 580.025, 580.04
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1) Date of Mortgage: May 23, 2005
2) Mortgagors: Cheryl L. Torbenson, fka Cheryl L. Christiansen & Gregory S. Christiansen
3) Mortgagees: Lake City Federal Bank
4) Recording Information: Recorded on: June 1, 2005, as Document Number:T-19572,in the Office of the Registrar of Titles of: Goodhue County, Minnesota
5) Assignments of Mortgage, if any: NONE
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6) Tax Parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 55.722.1670
7) Legal description of the mortgaged premises GOODHUE COUNTY, MN
All that part of Southwest Quarter (SW-1/4) of the Southwest Quarter (SW-1/4) of Section 22, Township 113 North, Range 15 West, in Goodhue County and State of Minnesota, described as follows: Beginning at an iron pipe on the East line of Finrud Ave. distant 123 ft. North of its intersection with the Northwesterly (NWly) right-of-way line of State Trunk Hwy. No. 61; thence North along the East line of Finrud Ave. 100 ft.; thence East 131.0 ft.; thence Southeasterly (SEly) 106 ft. to a point 168.7 ft. East of the place of beginning; thence West 168.7 ft. to the place of beginning.
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens) XXX
8) The physical street address, city and zip code of the mortgaged premises:
119 FINRUD AVENUE RED WING, MN 55066
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9) The person holding the Mortgage:
is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, Subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are: Lake City Federal Bank, Lake City, MN
10) If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is: Lake City Federal Bank, Lake City, MN
11) The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12) The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $120,000.00
13) At the date of this Notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $93,758.18.
14) Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Goodhue County, Minnesota, at public auction on: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., at the Goodhue County Sheriffs Office 430 W. 6th St. Red Wing, Minnesota 55066
15) The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is: Six (6) Monthsafter the date of sale.
16) Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides: If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the Notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30 or the property redeemed under Section 580.23. If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on: March 13, 2018.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION AND ARE ABANDONED. MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS ON MORTGAGE: NONE.
Dated:July 3, 2017
Name & Address of Attorney for
Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
/s/ Philip A. Gartner______
Philip A. Gartner #33637
Gartner Law Office, Ltd.
120 W. Center St./POBOX 149
Lake City, MN 55041
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage
Lake City Federal Bank
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.