Fire broke out around 8:30 p.m. Friday at 1754 Edoka St. near Treasure Island Resort & Casino. The home is owned by Tina and Ed Jefferson. Goodhue County sheriff's officials said nobody was injured in the blaze but the home was a total loss. A woman at the scene said she lived at the home with a few other relatives. She said she was at the casino when she was alerted the home was burning.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »