Schmit to hold town hall meetingsState Sen. Matt Schmit is planning a series of March town hall meetings in southeastern Minnesota.
State Sen. Matt Schmit is planning a series of March town hall meetings in southeastern Minnesota. Discussion topics could include Gov. Mark Dayton’s proposed budget, silica sand mining, energy issues and gun control.
Meetings will include:
• Bridget’s Café, Zumbrota, 9 a.m. March 2
• Rainbow Café, Pine Island, 11:30 a.m. March 2
• Cannon River Winery, Cannon Falls, 6 p.m. March 8
• Red Wing City Council chambers (with Rep. Tim Kelly), 9 a.m. March 9
• The Gallery, Lake City, 11:30 a.m. March 9
• Papa’s Diner, Kenyon, 2:30 p.m. March 9.