Influenza clinics are availableHealth officials from Goodhue and Pierce counties will hold influenza clinics at the following times and locations.
Health officials from Goodhue and Pierce counties will hold influenza clinics at the following times and locations:
• 3 to 6 p.m. Oct. 22 at Pine Island School, 223 First Ave. S.E., Pine Island
• 3 to 6 p.m. Oct. 29 at Zumbrota-Mazeppa Elementary, 799 Mill St., Zumbrota
• 5 to 5:30 p.m. Monday Oct. 29 at Elmwood Public School
• 3 to 6 p.m. Oct. 30 at Zumbrota-Mazeppa Elementary
• 3 to 6 p.m. Oct. 30 at Kenyon-Wanamingo High School, 400 Sixth St., Kenyon
The clinics are available for anyone age 6 months and older.
This year Tdap, the pertussis booster, is available for some insurances. Also, Mayo Clinic Health Systems in Red Wing and Zumbrota will participate at the school clinics to provide immunizations to Mayo-insured families.
While most insurances will be accepted at these clinics, the cost for those with insurances that are not accepted is $25 for the flu shot, $35 for FluMist, and $55 for Tdap. Uninsured children can received the immunizations for $10. Vaccinations for uninsured and underinsured adults will be $14 but no one will be turned away for inability to pay.
For more information, call 651-385-6100.