Upcoming flu clinics offered in Pierce CountyThe Pierce County Public Health Department will hold seasonal flu shot clinics throughout October.
The Pierce County Public Health Department will hold seasonal flu shot clinics at the following times and locations:
• 1:30 to 3 p.m. Monday Oct. 1 at Plum City Senior Center
• 11 a.m. to noon Tuesday Oct. 2 at Bay City Village Hall
• 3 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 3 at Spring Valley Public Ambulance and Fire Hall
• 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday Oct. 11 at Ellsworth Public Health Office
• 5 to 6 p.m. Monday Oct. 22 at Prescott Public High School
• 3 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 24 at Ellsworth Public Health Office
• 5 to 5:30 p.m. Monday Oct. 29 at Elmwood Public School
Cost is $30 for regular flu shots. There is no cost to those covered by Medicare Part B or affiliated with a Medicare HMO, but patients must have their Medicare cards with them.
No appointment is necessary. Anyone unable to attend a clinic can try to set up an appointment by calling the Ellsworth Public Health Office at 715-273-6755.