Free class offered for health workersEbenezer at Fairview and the Minnesota Health and Housing Alliance are holding a 1.5 credit class for health care workers from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Ebenezer at Fairview and the Minnesota Health and Housing Alliance are holding a 1.5 credit class for health care workers from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Class presenter is Mary Youle, Minnesota Health and Housing Alliance vice president for housing and community services.
This class will cover:
• Overview of Minnesota’s Housing-with Services Contract Act and Assisted Living Law
• The minimum services a provider must offer in order to call themselves assisted living
• The differences between assisted living and housing with services
• Housing contracts and home care contracts in housing with services and assisted living — things clients need to know
• How to know if your client is appropriate for assisted living
This event will take place at Ebenezer at Fairview Red Wing. This is a free class but seating is limited so RSVP at (651) 267-5444.
For more information, contact Judy Graff at (651) 267-5439.
Tags: li estyleMore from around the web