Red Wing home catches fire
Flame consumed a garage at 3425 Lake St. in Red Wing Saturday afternoon.
The fire also damaged the house owned by Bill and Janine Mason.
Red Wing firefighters responded at midafternoon. Details are not yet available.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.