NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: May 7, 2009
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated May 14, 2003, executed by David R. Patterson and Nancy A. Patterson, husband and wife, ("Mortgagor"), to Bank of Alma, ("Mortgagee"), and recorded on May 28, 2003, as Document Number 486307, in the Office of the County Recorder of Goodhue County, Minnesota.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: not assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $175,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: One Hundred Fifty-Five Thousand Nine Hundred Twenty-Six and 89/100 dollars ($155,926.89).
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Unit 2, CIC No. 50, Waterman's Townhomes, Goodhue County, Minnesota.
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens) D
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Goodhue County, Minnesota, at public auction on August 19, 2009, 12:00 p.m., at 430 West 6th Street, Red Wing, Minnesota 55066.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six months after the date of sale.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. Address of Mortgaged Premises:
1702 Lakeshore Drive N #2 Lake City, MN 55041
10. Lender: Bank of Alma
11. Residential Mortgage Servicer:
Bank of Alma
12. Tax Parcel ID: 54.240.0020
13. Transaction Agent's Mortgage ID No.: N/A
14. Mortgage Originator: N/A
Attorney for Mortgagee or Assignee of Mortgage Mortgagee or Assignee of Mortgage
Cindy K. Telstad Bank of Alma Streater & Murphy, P.A. 64 East Fourth Street P.O. Box 310 Winona,MN 55987-0310
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
(May 13, 20, 27, June 3, 10, 17)