Josephson's thrives on solid foundation
In the early 1920s a grease fire in a bakery near Josephson’s Men’s Clothing Store caused heat damage to some of the wooden cabinets behind the cash register. The cabinets cracked and buckled in different places, leaving the mark of the fire on the store.
Close to 90 years later those cabinets are still in place behind the register at Josephson’s.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.