Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

House fire displaces Kenyon family

Email

A Kenyon family has been displaced after their home caught on fire Tuesday morning.

A call came in to the Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office at 7:17 a.m. with reports of smoke coming from a house with no visible flames, according to the sheriff’s department.

Joellen Barak, biomedical services coordinator for the American Red Cross serving Winona, Wabasha and Goodhue counties, said at least two on-call volunteers from the Red Cross were at the home to assist the family.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement