SECRETARY OF STATE
CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME
Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted:
Farmington-Rosemount Independent Town Pages
2. State the address of the principal place of business.
312 Oak Street, P.O. Box 192, Farmington, MN 55024
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, or if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Attach additional sheet(s) if necessary.
Forum Communications, 101 5th Street N., Fargo, ND 58102
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 77943
Originally filed on: 12/20/1988
under the name
Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 487477000024,
Originally filed on: 5/4/2012 under the name Rosemount Town Pages
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
Filed: March 21, 2013
State of Minnesota Secretary of State
Rose M. Burke, Controller
(April 10, 17)