NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated July 8, 2008 executed by David W. Groenke, a single person, as Mortgagor, to Farmers State Bank of West Concord, as Mortgagee, and recorded on July 16, 2008 in the Office of the County Recorder, Goodhue County, Minnesota, as document number 557629, as amended by Amendment to Mortgage dated April 12, 2011, recorded on April 27, 2011 in the Office of the County Recorder, Goodhue County, Minnesota, as document number 585292. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $56,540.89.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $46,114.17.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Lot 3 in Block 1 of the Town of Dennison, according to the plat thereof on file and of record in the Office of the County Recorder for Goodhue County, Minnesota.
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Goodhue County, Minnesota, at public auction on the 11th day of September, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the Goodhue County Sheriff\'s Office, Law Enforcement Center, 430 West Sixth Street, Red Wing, Minnesota, to pay the debt secured by said Mortgage and taxes, if any, on said premises and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys fees allowed by law, subject to redemption within six (6) months from the date of said sale by the Mortgagor, his personal representatives or assigns.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale. If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23, the Mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on March 11, 2014, or the next business day if March 11, 2014 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. Information pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 580.025:
a.The physical address of the property: 37537 Second Avenue, Dennison MN 55018.
b.The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent.
c.The tax parcel ID number of the Mortgaged premises is 62-100-0020.
d.The Mortgage does not contain a transaction agents mortgage identification number.
e.The name of the mortgage originator is Farmers State Bank of West Concord.
11. Mortgagors released from financial obligation: None.
Date: July 8, 2013
Attorneys for Mortgagee:
Adam J. Dowd
Schmitz, Ophaug & Dowd, LLP
220 Division Street
Northfield MN 55057
Farmers State Bank of West Concord
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.