Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Cooking fire injures one

Email

One occupant was treated for smoke inhalation caused by a cooking fire that started around 4:30 p.m. May 31 in a house at 1616 Bush St., authorities said. The occupant was taken by ambulance to Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing.

Red Wing Fire Department responded to the scene within five minutes and extinguished the flames using a water-filled fire extinguisher. The house sustained moderate smoke damage.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement