NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Date: July 10, 2017
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated May 31, 2012 executed by Gregory F. Trost and Martha M. Trost, husband and wife, as Mortgagor, to Glen Holz and Karen Holz, husband and wife as joint tenants, as Mortgagee, and filed for record May 31, 2012 as Document No. A-595236 in the Office of the County Recorder of Goodhue County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $155,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes and insurance, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $132,150.28.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the property, located at 11275 Co. Rd. 11, Wanamingo, MN 55983, tax parcel number 30.024.0600, legally described as follows:
That part of the South Half (S1/2) of the Southwest Quarter (SW1/4) of Section 24, Township 109 North, Range 17 West, Goodhue County, Minnesota, described as follows: Commencing at the southwest corner of the SW1/4 of said Section 24; thence east, assumed bearing, along the south line thereof, 1257.00 feet for a point of beginning; thence north, 580.00 feet; thence east 760.00 feet; thence south 580.00 feet to the south line of said SW1/4; thence west along said south line 760.00 feet to the point of beginning;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Goodhue County, Minnesota, at public auction on Wednesday, September 6, 2017, at 10:00 a.m., in the Lobby of the Goodhue County Law Enforcement Center, 430 W. 6th Street, Red Wing, MN 55066.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six months after the date of sale.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
or Assignee of Mortgage:
/s/Timothy L. Morisette_______
MORTGAGEE OR ASSIGNEE
Timothy L. Morisette, #168877
Lampe Law Group, LLP
105 East Fifth Street
PO Box 240
Northfield, MN 55057