STATE OF MINNESOTA
IN DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF GOODHUE
FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Rodney W. Emery
Court File No. 25-CV-16-2080
Dean J. Lindeman and Stephanie S. Lindeman, as Trustees of the Lindeman Joint Revocable Trust created U/A/D December 14, 2015, First Farmers & Merchants Bank, fka White Rock Bank, Mortgage Electronic Court File No. 25-CV-16-2080 Registration Systems, Inc., Wilson E. Cook and Deborah K. Cook, husband and wife, Steven M. Jacobsen and Kristi J. Jacobsen, husband and wife, First Farmers & Merchants Bank, and all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest or lien in the real estate described in the
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO DEFENDANTS ABOVE-NAMED
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to this Summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITH 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons (or when the United States or an agency thereof is a defendant, it has 60 days). You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at: Butts, Schneider & Butts, LLP, 155 So. Lake Street, Forest Lake, MN 55025.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days (or when the United States or an agency thereof is a defendant, it has 60 days), you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You m ay wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Goodhue County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
That part of the Southwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter and part of the Southeast Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of Section 13, Township 112, Range 18, Goodhue County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Commencing at the northeast corner of said Southwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter; thence South 0 degrees 18 minutes 26 seconds East (HARN adjustment of the l983 Goodhue County coordinate system) along the east line thereof 1280.40 feet; thence North 89 degrees 34 minutes 08 seconds West, parallel with the north line of said Southwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter 1260.96 feet; thence North 25 degrees 53 minutes 18 seconds East 204.33 feet to a set iron pipe at the most easterly corner of Document Number 395437 Goodhue County Recorders Office and the point of beginning of the land to be described; thence North 0 degrees 23 minutes 35 seconds West 134.41 feet to a set iron pipe at the northwest corner of Document Number 396175, Goodhue County Recorders Office; thence South 89 degrees 38 minutes 09 seconds East along the north line of said Document Number 396175 a distance of 143.65 feet to a set iron pipe; thence North 0 degrees 15 minutes 42 seconds West 232.71 feet to a set iron pipe; thence North 89 degrees 38 minutes 09 seconds West 50.00 feet to a set iron pipe; thence North 0 degrees 15 minutes 42 seconds West 296.90 feet to a set iron pipe; thence South 89 degrees 44 minutes 18 seconds West 254.30 feet to a set iron pipe; thence South 64 degrees 17 minutes 40 seconds West 116.38 feet to a set iron pipe; thence South 30 degrees 46 minutes 49 seconds West 9.39 feet to a set iron pipe; thence South 89 degrees 44 minutes 16 seconds West 158.56 feet to a set iron pipe; thence continuing South 89 degrees 44 minutes 16 seconds West 21.52 feet; thence southwesterly 248.66 feet along a non-tangential curve concave to the southeast, radius of 1671.35 feet, central angle of 8 degrees 31 minutes 28 seconds and a chord bearing of South 22 degrees 12 minutes 02 seconds West; thence southwesterly 129.45 feet along a reverse curve concave to the northwest, radius of 1388.05 feet, central angle of 5 degrees 20 minutes 36 seconds and a chord bearing of South 20 degrees 36 minutes 36 seconds West to the northwesterly extension of the northerly line of said Document Number 395437; thence South 67 degrees 00 minutes 10 seconds East along said northerly extension and the northerly line of said Document Number 395437 a distance of 644.37 feet to the point of beginning.
Subject to easements of record.
The object of this action is to obtain a Judgment that Plaintiff is the owner in fee of the above-described property under a new and corrected legal description, and that none of the Defendants have any estate or interest therein or lien thereon.
Date: October 3, 2016
BUTTS, SCHNEIDER & BUTTS, LLP
Steve L. Butts
Attorney for Plaintiff
155 So. Lake Street
Forest Lake, MN 55025